Bursa Lowongan Kerja

Search :

Monday

Lowongan Lulusan SMU SMK Fresh Graduate

Lowongan kerja untuk Lulusan SMU SMA MA SMK Fresh Graduate bulan Mei 2010
We are Japanese companies engaged in Consumer Finance,
office located in Sudirman, was in need of young professionals to
fill in some some poisi below:

DATA ENTRY

Requirements:
- Age max 25 years
- SMU / SMK
- Fresh Graduates may apply

- Advanced use of MS Office and able to quickly mengetik

- Willing to work overtime

Precedence-residence in South Jakarta and Central Jakarta

When you meet the above criteria please send Pas Photo
Latest CV and desired salary to:

recruitment@aeon.co.id
Cantumkan posisi pada
subject

1 comments:

Roopa said...

I have gone throught this blog I fonud it very intersting and helpful Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas concerned to my career.


Engineering & Management Course

Post a Comment